Caring for your children is at the core of Continuum's Family Practice services.
Our Family Physicians offer a full spectrum of age appropriate, physical and psychological paediatric care with the support of an on-site dedicated, Specialist team and a Pediatric referral base extending into the community. By providing timely and comprehensive monitoring, screening, tracking, diagnoses, and treatment, our physicians will make sure to help your children develop their peak potential physically, cognitively and psychologically.
Our Family Physicians and Pediatric Specialists provide the following services to our newborns, infants, children, teens and young adults through our Family Practices, General Paediatric Specialist Clinic, Dermatology Clinic, Rheumatology / Sports Medicine Clinic and Attention Deficit Disorder Clinic:
- Comprehensive Annual Assessments for growth and development utilizing advanced Electronic Medical Record technology for monitoring, recalls and tracking of growth and development parameters.
- Age appropriate screening and diagnostics for early detection, prevention and treatment of childhood illnesses
- Immunization advice, screening, assessment, coordination and delivery
- Psycho educational advice and coordination of full psycho educational assessments.
- Attention Deficit Assessment and treatment through our family physicians, paediatricians and Attention Deficit Disorder Clinic.
- Depression and anxiety assessments
- Speech, Language and Hearing development assessments
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine assessments through our Paediatric Specialist Rheumatology and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Concussion management
- Infectious disease assessments
- Advanced Dermatology assessment and diagnosis through our Continuum Dermatology Clinic